rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Blumenau - Oktoberfest

Blumenau - Oktoberfest

Quote: (10-10-2011 10:23 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

I was in Florianopolis last week and than went to Sau Paulo. I wanted to return to Floripa and visit the oktoberfest in Blumenau. I basically based my traveling schedule on the oktoberfest dates. i wish i didnt.

I looked at several youtube vids and all i see is a lot of guys drinking beer and doing stupid drunk dances. I now realize that all the Brazilian guys i met during my trip and recommending it to me, are guys who went there with a group of friends and got drunk for a few days having lots of GUY fun.

The only place where you might pick up a girl is when the band is playing and everyone is dancing/drunk. It will probably be VERY VERY hard to get laid here because most Brazil girls only kiss and hand out their (fake)phone number, never to reply to your call or text.
I experienced this several times now. Brazil girls are easy to kiss but hard to meet up for a 2nd time and SNL"s are out of the question so far.

For me its not worth it to spend 150 dollars on bus fares only to go to the oktoberfest and probably kiss a lot but nothing more. I wish i was smarter and never based so much of my schedule on the starting date of the oktoberfest. I could've stayed longer in Colombia.

Going to Rio by the end of the week.

Not getting bitter here, but its a giant struggle so far. 10 days in Brazil and went out most night, lots of kissing , not getting laid.

Keep your chin up.....tomorrow's another day!

Where's you stay in SP..how do you find the city?
I went out around Rua Augusta ,which I recommend..lots of street life!
What would you rate the SP women in general??

Post your Ro experience on the Rio thread....never went there...interesting to see how you get along.

Messages In This Thread