rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's a *realistic* ideal approach:close ratio?

What's a *realistic* ideal approach:close ratio?

@wannabang banging 1/100 sounds painfully low, I honestly would suggest someone getting that rate to just find another hobby and getting girls using a different angle like online or social circle. Just seems like so much time wasted and I dont know how you guys handle 99 girls in a row saying no, I know my self esteem would go under my shoes.
I estimate an approach takes 30 mins when you consider the time you spend getting ready, looking around for girls, the interaction itself, texting etc. If you multiply by 100 it means 50 fucking hours of your life spent to just bang one girl. Think how much you could improve in other areas with that time( I am the first person guilty of spending too much time chasing girls instead of my side business).

I dont know who nick krauser and the other you mentioned are (I know now because I googled it) but you should aim for at least at 1 or 2 out of 10 (I am in that range and many other guys I know).
Also I noticed that my numbers dont vary a lot and stay consistent in Europe, North america and SA ( I get the better quality in South Ameica definitely though).

When people get numbers so low I usually find there is also a big handicap (too short, too fat, too old, wrong race for the location they are on, straight socially retarded which would explain how they can take hundred of rejections without their self esteem getting below 0). Feel free to share yours with us if you like.

Messages In This Thread