rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What life changing moment made you realize game was for you?

What life changing moment made you realize game was for you?

Yes, after 18 years married.. I never thought I'd be single.. or single-ish, as I am about to file for divorce.

Wife started cheating then left for another guy.. I had to take on the family aspect of everything and now 4 years later.. have finally gotten to a point where things are truly good at home with me and the kids being comfy.. only thing missing is what my ex has been having.. and that's sex.

I signed up for Match and in a matter of couple days had this really hot babe hit me up and after a slow start and my pushing away cause of it.. she revved it up and only cause I was still only separated.. did she back away completely. Which I'm ok with.. I am on track to fix that.

but I know I need some better game.. haven't really dated in over 20 years.. with the exception of a chic back in 2016. I'm not afraid to talk to women at all, but I know my confidence isn't where it needs to be.. I am getting back into the gym more lately to help with that.

Being that I'm almost 48, not looking to play the field too too much per sey, but landing a hottie for ltr is definitely the goal. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Messages In This Thread