rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What life changing moment made you realize game was for you?

What life changing moment made you realize game was for you?

In december of 2015 My ltr was going to break up me and I could see it coming. By then I was a blue pill and emasculated loser who had forgiven her after cheating on me.

I was in Medellin for holidays and after noticing the new app tinder sucked big time, and girls in my favorite city had changed I knew something was off so I came across with a website called http://www.girlschase.com. With the few tips I got from that website I went out to a club with my cousin and I had this kind of bad guy attitude that came natural to me as I was bitter for my gf at that time. Then I saw a cute 8 giving me IOIs. How would I be capable of approaching a hot lady? I didn't. I was too pussy still to cold approach. But in the men's restroom I was social with a guy as the club wasn't full and had some small talk, 15 minutes later as I was smoking outside the guy introduces me to the cute 8 in question and his group of friends that includes several hot girls. That was social circle game and I read about that in that website so that was like an eye-opening moment about game being something more than just looks and conversation. The girl and I danced very close and I was turned on as fuck but I didn't know lines or their proper translations to spanish. didn't know how to isolate and escalate so it didn't go anywhere.

After that when I came back to bogota I broke up with my dishonest girlfriend before she did and I started to practice game, got full into the teachings of roosh v, became a forum lurker and 5 months later a hot french lady is grinding on me on the club as she gives me a french kiss. 1 month later i'm getting a hand job by a brazilian on the dance floor of that same club. 1 month later I pull up a petite girl I liked a lot and I banged her raw in my shitty room at my parents house. When I banged that girl I created an account and made my first post on the +1 thread. I knew Game was for me. In these 3 years I've had more dates, make-outs and bangs that in the the other depressing 24 years of my life. Still, I've gone through severe economic, health and familiar crisis so I haven't had the chance to maximise my results to where I want. Still I will keep working to hopefully have the best late 20s and early 30s of my life in general, not only women. I want to keep banging, getting notches, and master a part of my life I was rejecting in my beta days,that I love women and I love to fuck them.

Cheers.

Messages In This Thread