rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Finding traditional women in US possible?

Finding traditional women in US possible?

Currently i live in Los Angeles and this place is full of females who been corrupted by media, matriarchal society and silly man, dunno how to explain it in few words, but this women care less about traditional values and see being housewife as oppression (kitchen slavery etc).
They want independence financial, in their actions and from all household duties yet want man to treat them the same as in the past and cater to them, just for fact that they have vagina and pair of tits and if you want to use those you better pay and give them attention in form of money you spend on them etc.
Basically they are not trustworthy and not reliable.

I however find myself in situation that i cannot leave US and i need to fix my papers so i got to marry a US women. I don't want a fake marriage where i pay her, i want a real thing (without kids).

I hate big cities, think they are filled with trashy people and degraded women, my theory i got to look in small towns or communities that practice god fearing lifestyle.

Online dating is filled with whores and disgusting for me. Going into churches in LA i never see any young women who is single only bunch of old people.

Looking to make a move out of the California with the purpose to find a women appropriate for relationship and stay there, i care less about how much money i make there so poor parts of the country are even better because i need to find women who will depend on me for survival.

What parts of US i should look into? and why you think women there are going to be any different?

Messages In This Thread