rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls who like skinny guys

Girls who like skinny guys

What happened to the belief that none of this stuff matters and it's all about 'game'?!! Amazing how the community has changed so much in a short time!
ps - Not having a go at you. I just find it so interesting how the whole definition of game has changed so much in like 5 years. Even some of the super hardcore 'looks don't matter' guys have backtracked a fair bit.

Anyway, depending on your age and where in the UK you are, I don't see being skinny as an issue. Somewhere like Essex seems to insinst you are some well muscled(roided), tattood, tanned loveIsland lookalike, but I think in lots of the UK, being skinny isn't much of an issue if a girl likes your face and you have a sense of style. And obviously in most asian countries, being skinny would barely been seen as a negative at ALL! (espcially if you're a white Brit in Aisa. That's easy mode right there!)

Messages In This Thread