rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Finland vs Poland: Ease of game?

Finland vs Poland: Ease of game?

Evening gentlemen,

I'm a Junior Software Engineer, half-Filipino/half-White male, 26 y/o with a medium build and standing at 5'6''. I'd say I'm between beginner and intermediate in terms of game skill and I'm trying to figure out where I should plan my first trip to.

So far, in the US, I've had success in Denver, CO and Yuma, AZ. However, I think it's time I thought abroad and started collecting flags from different European countries.

From what I learned from Roosh, if you're a young guy trying to score easy ass, you should head to Poland or Finland. As I have a strong preference toward white women, I'm trying to figure out which would be a better country for a semi-newbie who is relatively low-energy, prefers to hold a conversation with women, and has an Asiatic heritage.

In your opinion, fellow Rooshites, which would be a better location for me: Poland or Finland? Why? In your experience, which country is easier to score women for a dude who is rolling solo?

Messages In This Thread