rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Post Bang Texting

Post Bang Texting

Quote: (01-25-2019 04:01 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Just pull out a bit of beta game - ring them/text them ask "how their day was", "thanks for last night", "can't wait to see you again" etc etc.

Waning: overdoing beta comfort game will get you ghosted :-)

I'm currently facing the dilemma of what's a good balance.

Went on a date with this girl and found her very easy to talk to. I had so many things stacked against me (her best friend came for a drink at the start and made things awkward, she then "bumped" into our second venue and asked if she was "okey" and then wouldn't stop calling her when she came back to mine. Though, I told her to text she's ok and to then ignore which she did.

The girl seems into me and replies 3-4 texts per every 1/2 I send but she asks boring questions that I rather answer in person. Especially because she takes my jokes on text literally sometimes.

We've already set up a 2nd date and inbetween I've got two other dates planned to keep myself occupied. I do want a relationship as I've never had one and hope it will help me treat ED problems. I don't really care with which girl but this one seems to be the one where I just don't have to fuck up given that we have similar interests and she's being very responsive.

I don't want to be too aloof to seem disinterested but I don't want her to lose the attraction either. My current plan is to send 1-3 texts a day until our next date and hopefully I don't scare her off.

Messages In This Thread