rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Got stood up - plz help me understand

Got stood up - plz help me understand

While concurring with the other posters in strongly suggesting you not fuck up, I have another reason to not do it. She might want the nudes out there but lack the strength of determination to do it herself. The "send n00dz" revenge has many ways to benefit her and ZERO ways to benefit you.

Take that energy to the gym. Keep taking out your feelings in the gym. When you are tired and content start meditating on the futility of getting "revenge" on girls. Consider how much more heavily the end of any "revenge" will injure you than the girl. Should you imagine yourself finding a route where you somehow end up on top, bring it back here to be shown the catch and why you still get hurt more.

Men things. When we get aggravated, we get that feeling that tells us to do something. Manly decision making is about maximizing your impact on the world. The effect of this is this wiring is calibrated in a way that calculates the self as an acceptable loss.

Women work differently... Women endure. Womanly decision making is wired to maximize survival.

OP, you got your dick wet and she didn't show up for a third adventure after being overgamed. You won all three dates.

This is game, both sides play. You want to get your dick wet, she wants to play in a way that maximizes her fun and survivability. In the past goalkeeping involved keeping her male relatives from killing you for getting your dick we without giving them a goat/llama/cow/pig, and today you goal keep to keep TrannyCoC out of your ass.

Learn to let go and let God.

Messages In This Thread