rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Slightly Red Pill Experience in Provincial Vietnam.

Slightly Red Pill Experience in Provincial Vietnam.

Still a bit hyped as I write this.

Im living in provincial Vietnam near the Cambodian border.

Found it hard scoring chicks as in part rural, conservative society rules apply.. Not entirely, it can be done, it just takes work and patience.

The history here is that the French and then the Americans cultivated the local hill tribes to act as scouts and auxiliary forces during their respective wars. Talking to locals here the thinking here is that whoever controls this area will control the Southern half of Vietnam.

So the Viets flooded the area with their own population after the war in much the same way that the Chinese populated 'Inner Mongolia' with millions of Han Chinese such that they never have to give it back.

The town is a few hundred thousand Kinh Vietnamese with hill tribes in the outlying villages.

I met a hill tribe girl through the Zalo app 'people nearby' function. Chatted with her for a while and said I'd like to take her for coffee. "But I'm so poor, my skin is so dark..etc. etc." "No I wanna meet you.." Blah blah blah..

Anyway this morning I arranged to pick her up from her village a couple of clicks out of town and drove down the dirt tracks to her place.

I drove up and down the street, chickens, skinny dogs... and messaged her. Where are you?

Was thinking 'some of these houses are made of brick.. some are made of corrugated metal and bits of wood.. I wonder which one's hers?'

She comes down the road.. mid twenties, not as hot as I was hoping. We chatted for about two minutes with her acting all excited and looking around.

Wizened old bloke comes puttering up on his moped. "It my dad.." He drives past yelling something. She says 'have to go home..!"
"Oh you have to go home?"
"No YOU have to go home.."

Old mate is averting his gaze from me, driving around in circles muttering and staring a thousand yards behind me rather than at me. he putters off back the way he came..

...and Oh Fuck here come Twenty Fucking Guys toward me filling up the whole street. Out of nowhere. Its 11am in the morning.

She's saying in English.. "Go! Go Now!"

I'm thinking.. these guys are all holding sticks that are bouncing off their legs as they walk toward me, hands like plates and cheekbones like fucking horses. Hmm, they don't seem too friendly... Hmm, yeah you know what? Come to think of it.. I might have left the fridge door open.. I think I will go home actually.

So I drove off in my little moped, all the way home.
I knew I was back in Viet Kinh territory fifteen minutes later when everyone started yelling at me 'Hello!' "Hey!" "America!" "Go home!" from the side of the street - just like they do every fucking day.

On the way out I hadn't really been thinking too much about the plate so much as the fields smelt like Lavender and how it all reminded me of the South of France.

Those guys coming down the road was straight out of 'Zero Dark Thirty' with the Abbotabad locals coming down the street toward the Americans raising dust as they came.

On the way back I couldn't get out of my mind the images of elderly Han Chinese with heads swollen like footballs lying in the road after another bout of Uighur rage.

I'm no fan of what the Chinese do to the Uigurs but that doesn't mean indigenous people really help themselves.

Got to town, went for a coffee and sat down as the local Viets around me did their usual point and laugh at the foreigner. They don't like the Hill tribes much thats for sure..
I have had to pay that many bribes to live here as the local authorities really don't like Westerners living in their town. For those saying its just greed they kick out alot of Westerners, even the ones who pay on demand.

The local English teaching westerners come over all gooey when you mention the hill tribes, they don't know even one..

My Google phone was giving me updates on White kids smirking and toxic masculinity.

A middle aged women had replied to my comment about the Gilette advert on facebook about how it was all good that Men were being called out on their bad conduct and if it was her and a 'toxic male' she would "hit him around the head with a 4×2".

2x4 you silly bitch.. 2x4..

Meanwhile the white females I work with give me shit about my racism when I chase off dipshits that are giving them grief. Happy to accept my help. Later they call me out because they 'know' -in their heads- that I 'think I'm better' than the gormless fuckwits that try and get handsy with them. Because.. white supremacy. male toxicity.

I can't give an insightful critique here. Something to do with better risk analysis in future. I've had a gang of Muslim migrants celebrate above my unconscious body after they thought they had killed me. But that was in Scandinavia. Really didn't expect to get run out of town for turning up to pick up a coffee date.

Something to do with human tribalism and out-groups.. and how its all the fault of western males.

As I drove off I saw over my shoulder that her ass was actually pretty ragged.

Most chicks here have incredible asses. Not the 'Thicc' kind that many on the forum like, more 110lb flawless lingerie model asses.

I had found the only one chick that didn't have a good ass in five square miles...

Is it bad that this is the thing that bothers me the most about this incident?

TLDR: White Western Male goes on coffee date: re-learns that his kind is not the only kind seemingly practising xenophobia and prejudice.

Messages In This Thread