rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Civil War Within The Catholic Church

Civil War Within The Catholic Church

Quote: (01-23-2019 08:21 AM)Ghost Tiger Wrote:  

Stalin actively pushed gays from Moscow into the priesthood in an effort to destroy the One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church. The gay subculture was deliberately engineered by Satanic (((Bolshevism))). E. Michael Jones is a great source for historical information on this subject.

"And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it."

Matthew 16:18

The gates of hell shall not prevail. You mentioned a civil war but you only mentioned one side in the war. There is a remnant of the old church which has struggled against modernism and the errors of the post-Vatican II hierarchy. Research Archbishop Marcel Levebvre and the SSPX if you want a glimpse of the future of the Church.

Nice to see you back Ghost Tiger! You’re a solid poster, hope to see you around more

Messages In This Thread