rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Help me plan the last leg of my trip!

Help me plan the last leg of my trip!

Hey guys!

As some of you may know I've been living in Warsaw for the last 4 months. During this time I've been to Krakow, Zakopane, Gdansk, Berlin, Brest and Minsk with my russian girlfriend.

I'm flying back home early march. As of the 28th of January I have one month to travel.

The only thing set in stone is that I'm visiting Prague on February 3rd. This will be a solo trip. No GF. Just me and a buddy.

From there I can pretty much fly anywhere for under 20 USD. I will probably make one more trip without the GF and the rest of the trip will be with her. The goal is not to get laid but just to experience what the city has to offer. Dont care about night life. Costs there are important for me cause I'm a student on a budget. I'm completely open minded to going anywhere. I've even been considering morroco or other far away locations.

Would highly appreciate the input of more seasoned travellers.

Messages In This Thread