rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What, in your experience, are external indicators of a woman being fantastic at sex?

What, in your experience, are external indicators of a woman being fantastic at sex?

Its a big topic. Firstly, whats good at sex? Do we mean one who's responsive and genuinely enjoys it? Or one who tries all sorts of stuff? Or has a high sex drive? Or you have that chemistry with.

Another aspect is that many women consider causal fucking as "low status" - the female equivalent of a player's view of "oneitis". Or something like that. Some women only enjoy fucking someone they've been dating a while, and they don't relax til them.

To me, there are some things which say "60% chance she'll be good".
There are always surprises, good and bad.

Unfortunately attractive looks don't really give us a clue. She could look amazing but be boring/prudish fucking.
Dress and makeup eg stockings are quite often a good indicator.
A hyper/speak before you think attitude CAN be a good indicator.
Clit/belly/labia piercings can be good.
A svelte body eg low body fat, but lower abs etc that have clearly seen a gym is good. I don't like muscular women so I couldn't comment on those - yuk!
Dancing style in a club can be good, can be a red herring.
Smoking can be a good sign, it shows a restlessness, giving in to temptation. Likewise drinking shorts, NOT pints of beer! Likewise wit reasonable (not junkie like!) drug use.
A sensual type of awareness in her grooming eg she has very good teeth. Or she has a variety of hair styles but pretty not skanky ones.

Apparently women on the pill have firmer arms/arses. That might suggest one who's always looking for dick?
Liking being round men, whilst being feminine can be an indicator eg when she has few female friends. But ofcourse that is an AVOID reason for dating them.

I read a scientific article about "hypersexual" people. With women they are slim, medium tits, but with thigh gap and a more prominent genital area. They basically like sex more and get more thrill from it according to the research.

If she comes over as having an inquisitive mind, that can be good too. Suggests she explores sex and wonders how things work. Then of course if she likes tantric yoga and shit like that.

The Chinese have books when supposedly tell what a woman will be like sexually, by feeling her energy/looking at her face etc. I've got a book on Chinese sexual arts, so I'll have a nose and post here if it says anything.

Messages In This Thread