rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters

Covington Catholic Collegiate Boys DC stand off with Native & Black Hebrew Protesters

Quote: (01-21-2019 07:40 AM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

I'm not even living in the US, but honestly I am incensed at the public, unfiltered hate being spewn towards Whites at the moment. I can't imagine having to deal with this blatant hate on the daily. Stay strong brothers.

It would actually be worth its own thread and even researches and books written on the subject:

How Donald Trump's election has unleashed a wave of barren, unapologetic, seething hatred against White people and especially men.

I mean, since 2016 it's like the people who previously secretly hated Whites, have suddenly dropped their mask and are openly displaying their racial hatred against us. Absolutely sad! But enlightening.

It's like millions of people have made their anti-White coming out, gone outta the closet, and it is now in plain sight, the amount of racial hatred against White people in the West. By the way, half of these anti-White racist people are self-hating Whites [Image: confused.gif], usually they are the craziest and most dangerous ones.

Even in Europe or Central America, the election of President Trump resulted in tons of people openly displaying their hatred of White people and especially White men. Think of all the very public mockery regarding the "blonde hair and pink skin" of the president. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Can you imagine, if people had made fun of the curly hair and skin tone of Obama, the outrage? But for millions of people, the racially-tinged mockery of President Trump is somehow normal?! For me, those people are just anti-White racists who, maybe unknowingly, unconsciously, had their coming-out as racist trash.

Messages In This Thread