rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Globalists agree: the majority of the world population supports Globalism

Globalists agree: the majority of the world population supports Globalism

The real trouble here is the rotating workforce. I'd like to imagine people are moving ahead with their lives and getting better jobs but based on the service quality I'd say they're all being fired and re-hired somewhere else in a never ending merry-go-round of shit-tier employment.

So you can go back to the place where you got great coffee last week but now there's a different chick serving and you're back to square one.

There must be something about running businesses that escapes me. I keep thinking "why don't you guys pay a bit above minimum wage and get good employees that will stay longer than a month, provide good service, stop you having to train new bozos and keep your customers happy" but if it were that simple surely some of these businesses would be doing it already.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Messages In This Thread