rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Philosophy to take on Liberalism (Indo European)

New Philosophy to take on Liberalism (Indo European)

Quote: (01-21-2019 02:20 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

Quote: (01-21-2019 09:50 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Active Identarianism starts taking serious bites out of globalism.

Zero rep blow-in: "Guys, we need to return to a philosophical debate about an amorphous concept that nobody can directly identify with. If we can only strike the magical chord of intellectual perfection then our enemies will be banished into the nether!

[Image: laugh3.gif]

How much money did the globalists dump into the fruits of this little think tank, or are you just the monkey they paid to copy-paste it?

I can just see the peasantry storming the palace gates. Their battle-cry sounds!

"Give me indo-europeanism or give me death!!!"

I don't think they're sinister globalist shills, I think that he and Kaligula are just poorly-read and overly impressed with their own intelligence. This is what happens when you don't have an actual education curriculum and kids spend 12 years reading junk,

It is the first time I hear I am a poorly-read person. And I did go through a pretty long education curriculum,
up to the university level. But I am sure yours was even longer.
Whatever.

PS. Where do you think I met the Japanese emperor Akihito ? At university! I presume you are jealous, since you have lived in Japan, I haven't, and still... this privilege of speaking with His Imperial Majesty had been granted to me, and not to you!

thread-71967...pid1922819

Since it may sound a bit improbable to some, a short explanation: I had a friend who was studying Japanese studies, and he put me there
(I already knew quite a bit about Japan, so I wasn't a failure risk), which was easy since the small Japanese studies department was kind of scared that they had only a few students to show, as it was already the summer vacation time! The students weren't really expected to talk in Japanese, only the faculty who specially for this reason was exercising special forms with the Japanese embassy staff weeks before.

Messages In This Thread