rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Taking pics of girls you've fucked

Taking pics of girls you've fucked

I do. Have a snapchat collection saved in my memories. Usually when the girl gets off the bed naked to go clean herself i either take a snapchat or snapchat video then save to memories as a sulveiner. Not to ever post it, just good for memories because i have shitty memory. Nothing like going through your snapchat memorys and bringing back memories...

BUT BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THIS... A girl found out my passcode i guess from being with me all the time and i had no idea about this.. Went into the shower.. and came back and she acted normal.. But 4 months later she randomly tells me she knows all about my woman she was on my phone when i went into the shower... (Wtf) . I asked her why didnt she delete the video i have naked of her. she said because its your phone lol. surprised she still stayed with me.

not videos of me fucking them .. thats to much. but just ninja pics of them in my bedroom or videos .

Messages In This Thread