rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where Do DTF Asian Girls Go on Vacation to Party?

Where Do DTF Asian Girls Go on Vacation to Party?

If you do not have any Asian language skills, then I would suggest heading to Khaosan and you will find all kinds of Koreans, Japanese and Chinese girls who all speak English and want to party.
Angkor would be a good alternative if you have already been to the big mango a few times already.

If you can speak a bit of Thai, then head to Hua Hin on the weekend. Most BKK hisos have a big beach house down there and you will get plenty of attention if you are under 65.
If you speak Japanese, hit the gold courses, as there are lots of rich J-girls at Black Mountain and The Royal Hua Hin.

Chinese girls are staying away from many of the Thai beach resorts this year after the boat tragedy, and are heading to Bali instead. Plenty of choic from Ubud all the way down to Kuta. Although the travel ban has been lifted, Chinese is still largely staying away from Korea.

Moving onto places that I have not been to but would like to try......
These are places to go if you are willing to take a gamble on hearsay.
Guam or Saipan for J-Girls
Cairo and Luxor for Chinese girls
Bagan for ko-gals (Actually I have been to Bagan but it was long before it opened up for tourism)

Let us know what you decide and how you get on.

Messages In This Thread