rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Did you ever hit a Pussy Paradise and when?

Did you ever hit a Pussy Paradise and when?

Quote: (01-18-2019 04:38 PM)Hydrae Cube Wrote:  

Quote: (01-18-2019 11:26 AM)Eddie Morra Wrote:  

Quote: (01-18-2019 11:18 AM)Hydrae Cube Wrote:  

Quote: (01-18-2019 10:25 AM)Eddie Morra Wrote:  

And your point is? Anything constructive to add besides conjecture? "decent looking guys still doing well in Ukraine..." Uh yeah....Decent looking guys should be doing well anywhere.....I laugh because the same guys who said they were smashing it in 2008, 2012 etc. are the same ones who complain today that Ukraine's changed.

You could even argue that people tend to claim that their first trip someplace where they smashed it, had a great time etc. was the best time to be there. Then they end up going back subsequent times and it's like the law of diminishing returns. People and places do change and that's a part of life...

I still stand by my statement that Ukraine was as close to pussy paradise as anywhere could be before 2005, Pre-Orange Revolution. I had actually backed up my claim with facts.

Maybe if you post something a little more helpful you'd get Rep point.....

Pretty aggressive response out of nowhere

Well doesn't take a genius to figure out why someone who smashed it in 2018 might be bitter in 2019, it's called ageing, you should know something about that )

You may laugh at someone who thought Ukraine was a pussy paradise in 2008, but he could have been ten times more successful than you, we all have our own perceptions of paradise. I once met an old guy in Ukraine, who was not in the best of health(not a rare thing) I showed him some naked pictures of a girl I was banging and he told me if he could fuck her he would happily die the next day and I believed him.

What was constructive about your post? Scoffing about anyone else that wasn't there at the time you were, when perhaps 18yr old models were swooning when you whipped out your passport.

Quote:Quote:

I still stand by my statement that Ukraine was as close to pussy paradise as anywhere could be before 2005, Pre-Orange Revolution. I had actually backed up my claim with facts.

For you maybe, we have no idea who you are. What facts?

Some guys are just happy to be in the company of young beautiful women, without even laid. Plenty of pensioners in Ukraine shelling out money and getting nothing in return. Maybe they feel they are in paradise, who am I to judge?
"Pretty aggressive response out of nowhere" You started this dance buddy...

"What was constructive about your post? Scoffing about anyone else that wasn't there at the time you were, when perhaps 18yr old models were swooning when you whipped out your passport." The title of the thread is: "Did you ever hit a Pussy Paradise and when?" I posted, wasn't out scoffing anyone. In fact, I clarified it in my reply to you:

"You could even argue that people tend to claim that their first trip someplace where they smashed it, had a great time etc. was the best time to be there. Then they end up going back subsequent times and it's like the law of diminishing returns. People and places do change and that's a part of life..."

As far as facts, I stated them in my original post. Don't believe me? Google some of them. Not hard to do. When did smartphones enter the market? AirBnB, Visa restrictions, budget airlines, etc.

BTW No one knows who you are either pal. Good luck with that Rep point.

Everyone know's about the globalist weapons of destruction for single men, no need to go over old ground.

You're the only one talking about rep points

You haven't contributed an awful lot in the many years you have been on the forum, you've told us how great it was pre-orange revolution time but you haven't told us a single thing about your experiences.

Here's some "words of wisdom" of yours

thread-37535...pid1100089

Most of it complete rubbish like "Carrying your passport at all times" only a fool would do that.

Troll.

Messages In This Thread