rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The rise of the Youtube "experts"

The rise of the Youtube "experts"

Quote: (01-18-2019 02:07 AM)Mage Wrote:  

There is a lot of false information on internet, but the benefit of free useful information far outhwighs this.

I know for sure my life would be miserable if not for internet. I was confused, without a good male role model, didn't know what I was doing.

There is a lot of disinformation outside of internet too - lot's of people with different opinions, lot's of liars. Many old people today are the biggest fools and not wise. TV is all lies. Lot's of pretentious books contain nothing but lies or twisted half-truths. Publishing is female and feminist owned. Men have lost their way, women have lost their way - there is less truth in real world then in internet.

Internet has thought me Game, fitness, dieting, truths about how world and humans function, what is really important in history, what is gold and what just shines like it. From big life queastions to small things like DIY home repair - internet has thought me so much.

There are still people who don't use internet for self develompment - just for entertainment - these are the most miserable people, hopelessly left behind.

I don't worry about disinformation - I filter that shit out easily. Core truths can be empirically confirmed. What makes women love you - approuch and verify experimentally. Is earth flat or round - easy to observe empirically, that is how even ancient people knew about it.

Problem comes when you only live in internet and never go in real world to experiment and check if stuff you learned works or not. 50/50 is best. Spend all time in net and you will have 1000 theries not knowing which is true. Spen all time in real world - and you will learn few things but very slow and very painfully. Intenret accelerates that learning and makes it less painful.

Some things are harder to verify - will bitcoin raise ofr drop? Don't know. But still I would benefit no matter what - just remember basic truths like 1)Sexual market is the root of fiscal market; 2) Don't go into debt; and you will be fine and will figure even such complicated stuff out eventually.

I keep trying to spend time in the real world, but everyone I meet out there is staring into their stupid phones and is emotionally engaged online in some way.

Now what?

Messages In This Thread