rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Friend" sent dick pic to the girl im dating and went to court for rape attempt

"Friend" sent dick pic to the girl im dating and went to court for rape attempt

Quote: (01-16-2019 05:09 PM)lifecrisis Wrote:  

So i met this guy through mutual friends. I knew him before, we went to the same high school, but we never really spoke until now. We started talking more and he seemed to have some basic knowledge about game and pickup, so i quickly formed a bond with him and we started hitting clubs running night game every weekend. People would see me with him and often when i was out alone asked me "where's George today?" (let's call him that for the story).

So they started associating me with him. George is a short guy, below average style and average looks - so nothing special. I always got more attention than him but he was good at sweet talking and was good at manipulating girls. We had different game styles but despite that had success together.

One night i introduce him to my main social circle (a bunch of beautiful girls in it which i have befriended through going out a lot prior to meeting this guy). They take a liking to George, he seems normal at first. Few weeks into all of this i start dating one of the girls in this social circle. One that he had his eyes on for a long time but couldn't manage to attract. I feel like he got butthurt or upset that i got the best one and he couldn't so he cut contact to me eventually. After 2 weeks he messaged me saying we should go out again, and we should pick up where we left, and that he didn't care i was with this girl.

Suddenly a chain of disgusting events happen. He sends a pic on messenger to the girl im dating saying "im cleaning up my closet, do you need this shirt?" taken in a mirror and showing his erect dick next to the shirt. She panics and sends me this picture. Im shocked, didn't know how to react. This was the guy that was supposed to be my "friend". Now the whole social circle knows about this event. The girl im dating told me the group tells her to stop seeing me and that i have some weirdo ass friends and creeps as friends. I was so god damn embarrassed. At first i was so pissed off i wanted to meet up with him to beat the shit out of him, but i thought rationally and didn't want to go the illegal route.

Not only this, the guy got in court for a rape attempt on a younger girl THE same week this happened and it was in the newspaper. I dont know if he got convicted or not, i cut contact immediately after i heard this. I live in a small town so everyone knows each other. This piece of shit tarnished my reputation. Now im associated with a rapist and a guy who sends dick pics to girls. How should i handle this situation?

zero fucks. This is a dumb story why do you even care.

Messages In This Thread