rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your favorite soy recipes

Your favorite soy recipes

Hey,

Please don't think I am crazy voluntarily eating soy to become a better male feminist and a more efficient white knight. On the contrary, I noticed soy and other malignant (from a masculine perspective) ingredients are prevalent everywhere, and not always easy to identify. In order for us to avoid those, could you name a few foods which are better to avoid if you want to remain a non-chemical-castrated male?

I will name one bad mistake I made when moving countries (Latin-America to western Europe): Started drinking tap water. My wife refuses even to cook or make coffee with it, but hey.. the tap water here is great, everybody says so (including many articles in liberal newspapers), and I did not listen to her. I did not know about the hormones on it, until a friend of mine (red-pilled, from the same neighborhood were I was born, also living in Europe) explained the dangers to me. Now not even our dogs are getting tap water.

Messages In This Thread