rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lying about your age-Guys 40 plus

Lying about your age-Guys 40 plus

I am 43, I usually lie and say I am 34. The lie requires details-Born in 1984, Graduated High School in 2003, Favorite songs by different musicians, ect.

I do this because I have lost to pieces of ass due to me telling the truth about my age. Both of these girls were from France and were 8/10.

One made out with me full on "I am going to have sex with you" make out-during the venue change she asked my age and I told her the truth-total change in energy. First she thought I was kidding, then she turned cold-she said "I though you were 30-32, my father is your age, I am sorry , you are really cute but that is too old for me. You should find a nice girl your age."This was a painful loss because the only reason I was truthful was because I was so sure I had it in the bag-this was a painful lesson learned.

The second loss I had was a girl who I met out with her friends-We had a good rapport and she bought me drinks(!)-We were making out hot and heavy, she wanted to leave but it was her friends birthday so she could not leave-so we made a date for tomorrow. She called me the next day(!) to confirm and showed up on early(!) for the date. We immediately had sex and were chilling at my place. She wanted to see a picture of me without my beard so I showed her my ID-she saw my birthday and freaked the fuck out. She got weird, got her stuff and left-texted me later that she was sorry but I was "almost as old as her father and I should have told her my age because I look far younger" and she "felt deceived".

I am done losing prime pussy from girls in their early 20's and will lie about my age from here on out. there is no real benefit to being truthful so I am done with it. I am 34 until I am 50-once I am 50 I will be 38.

Any other dudes over 40 having these issues?

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Messages In This Thread