rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fernando - Game Journal

Fernando - Game Journal

Log - 2019 calendar week 13

- Day game: just a few approaches after work and on the weekend. This is expected, but I will keep it easy until I master social circle

- Social circle: this week I had a new dancing group with 8 women from work. However most of them are out of my target. I also had a follow-up meeting with the younger group (from universities). I already screened them all, so I don't see any strong target anymore. It's time to recruit a new group.
Learning points:
. Selling (inviting to the course) is the most important activity >>> 60% of my time goes in there. I am reading now books on selling skills and networking.
. It is not that complicated to invite girls to a dancing course. Men are however hard to get, either they are insecure or too goal oriented (want quick game results). I will have to prepare some marketing content specially for men. Alternatively I will start getting used to courses with 80% women and simply adapt the agenda [Image: tongue.gif]

Messages In This Thread