rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fernando - Game Journal

Fernando - Game Journal

Log - 2019 calendar week 12

- Social circle: so finally I got my first heavy make-out with one of my dancing students (she was on her period, so the complete bang did not happen). The bad news is that she flaked on our "dinner date" a few days later.

Learning points from the past weeks:
. Do not organize a 3-4 weeks dancing course. Rather offer single events and taste the waters. That helps to recruit more girls until I have a decent amount of students to move forward.
. Right after the course I shall move to a bar, otherwise the people won't consume alcohol. I don't consume so much either, but (unfortunately) this seems the most effective way for loosing up my targets.
. Towards the end of the night gathering ask the girl to join me to the bus stop > and then "espontaneously" to my appartment right on the corner for a last drink
. If sex does not happen, then just make her wait till our next dancing meetup. No need to rush for a date.

- Day game: pretty weak as expected, but spring looks much better. I will aim to run at least active sessions over the weekend.

Messages In This Thread