rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black hotness(rakishness for you!)

Black hotness(rakishness for you!)

Quote: (12-04-2012 11:11 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Perhaps echoing Roosh's thread in the game forum about preferring light skin women, I have to admit, I almost never like dark skinned black women. Even though I would be considered dark skin myself. I feel a bit ashamed to say that, but it's just true. I pretty much am only attracted to caramel or light complexioned black women, especially if they have that long wavy mulatta-type hair. Sometimes I will see African dark black women that I think are sexy, but that's just not what I want to be perfectly honest. Sometimes I really do think the male preference for fairer women is genetic. I prefer them and I can't even really explain why. I just do.

What are you thoughts on that issue?

As a dark guy myself, I used to think like you do Speakeasy(but have since come around regarding dark women), so I can definitely understand where you are coming from. I think that preference more or less comes from social conditioning rather than than any intrinsic or genetic predisposition. Think about it, from the time we were young dark women have never really been featured prominently in media or in magazines like SI. If they are featured they are usually lighter and have very eurocentric features(think Beyonce and Halle Berry). Hell, on many of the urban hip hop model magazines mixed, Latin, or light skinned black women definitely get more face time over the dark ones.

Ultimately, when you combine media, popular music(featuring lighter women in lyrics and music alike), and everybody in your environment embracing the idea that lighter women are more attractive, it is only naturally that you subconsciously subscribe to the groupthink and start to think so yourself.

Messages In This Thread