rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black hotness(rakishness for you!)

Black hotness(rakishness for you!)

Quote: (10-08-2011 06:41 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Problem is I don't see enough of these type of sistas walking around the streets. Maybe they prefer to stay indoors.

If anybody tells you that you can find a bunch of "sistas" that are fine , congregating in one spot, and that it is a daily occurrence , just shoot them. These whores are very specific about who has access to them. I don't know the exact reason why that is, but my guess is that they don't want to be associated with what society has projected them to be.

Black women covet attention, and don't like sharing the spotlight, so you have to catch the really pretty whores in certain places and at certain times.

Good food, music, and serious money usually attracts the finest whores from this ethnic pool in my experience. Conversely, fine Anglo-saxon pussy are not as uptight about being seen just about anywhere since they don't have to deal with the same generalizations and pressure.

I have seen a trend in a lot of find beautiful "women of color" branching out to other races in terms of looking for love. I mean, how loyal can you be when time is passing you by?

I really feel bad for what 50% of what I am has done to them.[Image: huh.gif]

Messages In This Thread