rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ok maybe someone more experienced can explain this

Ok maybe someone more experienced can explain this

Quote: (01-10-2019 12:56 AM)JackinMelbourne Wrote:  

Quote: (01-09-2019 01:48 PM)dream100 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-09-2019 01:44 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

Quote: (01-09-2019 01:38 PM)dream100 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-09-2019 01:37 PM)quaker13 Wrote:  

Absolutely not. You could take her home and leave her to sleep it off(with all her clothes on, not laying a finger on her) and she would probably give you some pussy that next morning if you can trigger the right emotions by signaling you protected her and respected her. If she is indeed rolling out of her mind and drinking alcohol she will be wide awake UNTIL she isn't and her body blacks out from too much alcohol despite molly being an upper(sorta).

But personally, I can't even fuck with a bitch unless she's pretty lucid if we are talking pulling out of a nightclub. I've sent several chicks back home with their friends who I thought were too drunk or lslept on the couch and letting them sleep in my bed with their clothes on. It always ruined my night. Plus im older now and i value my sleep. If youre gonna pull a super drunk or high chick just be a non creep and babysit her at your crib and game her in the morning when she's somewhat lucid.

what if she claims rape bullshit. That was my biggest fear.

Rape claims happen to non social calibrated guys.

You can bang her brains out and slap her ass, and at the same time get her a glass of water when she says she is thirsty during sex, and make her some eggs with tea in the morning after sex... and why not, even drive her home and give her a goodbye kiss. Surely all of this does not mean necessarily she will come back for more, that always depends on the girl in question, but surely will avoid a rape claim.

bro no offense some of your advice is good but fuck that a lot work for pussy and it sounds a beta to make eggs for a woman?

If you're making eggs for yourself you just add 1/3 of the ingredients and make a bit extra. It's common courtesy. Take care of your guests.

load of semen should be enough I am not making eggs for some hoe. Getting angry

Messages In This Thread