rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ok maybe someone more experienced can explain this

Ok maybe someone more experienced can explain this

I am in a nightclub on NYE. I am definitely high from E pill and this is a techno trance type of party which enjoy going to. A bit about me I am pretty big guy and power-lift and train people for living. 6'2ish 230ish lb depending on if I am eating carbs or cutting etc.

I went with a buddy I trust a lot because only party with people who have a good vibe and I stay away from negative social justice types.

I am getting into it and partying hard the music is really good and a lot of dj's spinning are top guys and spin some good stuff. My vibe is mad chill. I see this hot skinny blonde type of EDM girl. I mean smoking at least a 8 to 9 on scale of looks. Long legs long blonde hair. When I see my type visually remember everything about them. So she locks eyes with me and we stare at each other for 20 seconds at least. I think nothing of it and keep dancing and enjoying my roll. It was still to early to start opening girls for me. I move into a room where you can kinda chill drinks some water and grab some carbs before going into another room to dance your ass off. I noticed that this hot blonde is in my line of sight again and again I had a slight erection from just looking at her legs she had this mini skirt on so yeah. We lock eyes again and I am pretty fucked up at this point from e pill. Some dark Indian looking guy approaches her to only have her reject him by just ignoring him. I am sitting down on bench and she starts to walk by me. I go "hey you!" sit down here and tell me something about you. She sits down right next to me and I am like fuck this girl is my type and I want to fuck her right now but what comes next really scared me off from leading it there. She tells me she has lost her friends and within 30seconds tears start to drop from her eyes and I am like oh fuck there is no way I am going to be her white knight and think to myself but fuck this hoe is hot and I stare at her long skinny legs. I am like relax call your friends and she replies with I don't know where my phone is then I say stop crying because it makes me look bad. She stops. I ask her how old are you and if she is rolling she lies about both answers. She said she is 23 and but looks no older than 19 and she definitely looks like she took a bit of molly or ex. For some reason my inner voice tells me don't push here and send her way. I tell her listen why don't you relax and go find security they will help. She looks at me with poppy eyes and complies leaves.

My question should of lead and just took her to dance floor and started to lead or did I judge a bullet? Looking back I kinda regret because the girl was my type.

Thoughts fellows?

Apologies for grammar errors English is not my first language.

Messages In This Thread