rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Professor says Trump has zero politcal skill

Professor says Trump has zero politcal skill

These are two professors of Psychology and Political Science from Brown University and Michigan State University respectively.

For those who are not American and don't know, Michigan is a failed state, one of America's first truly failed states, and has been for decades. Detroit, Flint, and Eminem are all located there and the state is known in the US to be one that economic refugees/migrants flee from en masse, usually to the cheaper and warmer Southeastern states such as Florida and Georgia, where I'm from. Whenever I would go to Florida with my family as a kid, I saw many many Michigan license plates on the roads on the way down.

Brown is located in New England (Rhode Island specifically) so we can presume that the professor there is not making any statements that would make him controversial where he lives or that one would not expect to hear parroted from any uneducated dingus on the sidewalk.

I majored in Political Science myself back in college. I did it because it was easy and I could glide through it with no effort. Sociology, Psychology, and any other fields which fall under "Liberal Arts" are the same. That is why Liberal Arts fields are overwhelmingly dominated by women. Anyone who tells you that they majored in such a field for any reason without mentioning that it was easy is either not being entirely honest or is not very intelligent if they genuinely found it challenging. You don't need to drop 80 grand on some nonsense degree to learn these things. Just read a book.

Also, the author of the article is a meteorologist. This is a more respectable field to be sure but how is weather forecasting related to the American political system and what makes her more qualified or reliable than any average hurricane evacuee in any FEMA trailer park in Louisiana or any mechanic in any auto body shop in Montana? It seems that she thinks we live in Panem and considers herself to be one of the Capitol's stylish imperial elite whose burden it is to lord it over all the rest of us peasants.

[Image: latest?cb=20140606163811]

___

"The best thing about democracy is that everyone gets one vote. The worst thing about democracy is that everyone gets one vote."

That's an original Waqqle quote for you gentlemen from your resident "political scientist." And may the odds be ever in your favor.

Messages In This Thread