rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Airbnb banned my account

Airbnb banned my account

Quote: (01-08-2019 10:34 AM)Aurini Wrote:  

Remember how frustrated we used to be with customer service? I miss those days.

All of these tech companies are built around the principle of algorithms, not people. Instead of a marketing department - big data, and generated memes (that's how the "Keep Calm and Keep Raping" shirt got auto-generated for a feminist who constantly googled "rape"). Instead of professionals policing content - 99% of the "Trust and Safety" department is algorithms. And instead of addressing your complaint - fuck you, there are 10 Million other people in the data base, you're irrelevant.

Asocial, asexual, schizoids building an empire of gears.

AirBnb doesn't resemble that description at all.

It's a company with a huge valuation that hasn't gone public yet. They want to steer clear of bad press under any circumstances.

If they get the slightest complaint from a guest or owner, they'll throw money at the problem until everyone is happy.

You can click a couple of buttons on the page and be talking with a human within 60 seconds.

Their service fees are very high. But those high fees also ensure that if you have any kind of customer complaint, they will make it right for you.

In my personal experience, they comped me $200 I had no right to receive, just because I asked them to.

Messages In This Thread