rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Most interesting mixes you've banged?

Most interesting mixes you've banged?

Quote: (01-07-2019 04:31 PM)firat113 Wrote:  

Japanese/Vietnamese-Iranian

I can vouch for this one. I am not into Asian girls at all, seriously i just don't like the whole look. But i have met this mix during summer 2018. I was surprised when she told me her mix, i could never have guessed it. I never turn my head after an Asian girl but the Persian mix combined with the Asian blew my mind. Did not bang, unfortunately. She was super into me but we had nowhere to go, i was staying at an Airbnb with the host and guests were not allowed, and she stayed at her parents' house with her siblings. Unlucky.

Honestly man, for us that don't like Asian girls, just mix it up with anything and it comes out beautiful. Take a look at this

French-Indonesian-Chinese
[Image: french-indonesian-chinese.png]

German-Indonesian
[Image: germanindonesian.png]

British-Indonesian
[Image: indo-britain.png]

American-Indonesian
[Image: indo-american.png]

British-Indonesian
[Image: British-Indonesian.png]

Swiss-Indonesian
[Image: Swiss-Indonesian.png]

I've literally never batted an eye on Indonesia or seen any girls around but seems like something good is going down there.

Also stumbled upon this video with Arabic-Latina mix. Seems good.

Morrocan-Korean
[Image: korea-moro.png]

Danish-Japanese
[Image: danish.png]

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

Yeah would bang all until I went numb [Image: wb2.gif]

Ultimately, we should care more about being effective than simply nobly intentioned. It is not enough to dream well: the true measure is what we achieve.

Messages In This Thread