rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are we slut makers or simply making the best of a bad situation?

Are we slut makers or simply making the best of a bad situation?

Quote: (01-06-2019 12:40 PM)TIOT12 Wrote:  

Interesting post. When you say "you're simply accelerating the evolution," are you saying that having the short term relations with its various problems will lead to bad times and thus women will adjust back to trad lifestyles and whorish lifestyles?

I definitely think there is a pendulum effect that occurs throughout history where you see waves of traditionalism and waves of nihilism. I also think that religion also is big during these waves of traditionalism and wanes during nihilistic times. I agree that we are currently living in nihilistic times but have felt we are about to see a traditionalist movement in the West because people are growing weary of a life without purpose and feel like bad times are on the horizon. Perhaps you are right that a collapse in the economy may well be the thing that causes the pendulum to swing strongly back towards traditionalism.
Here's the thing, the teens of the 90's thought the same way, they thought the next generation would be more traditional and bring back good values and you see how millennials are. Now millennials thought the same thing about Gen z'ers and they're proving to be even worse. Tinder is making it even harder for girls 18-30 to want to be traditional. A better "husband" is only a swipe away. Its a drug that appeals to women's desire for attention.

Hard times come from TRUE economic collapse OR war. Now I too have this unsettling feeling a true war is on the horizon. Women in first world countries feel safe. Men need fulfillment, women need security. The government help women feel secure and safe because if they want they can simply get on welfare or go to a shelter or get picked up by some man willing to help her live. Women have unlimited choices and being a whore/stripper is the last one.

LTR or STR isn't the problem, society is the problem. We aren't the problem society is the problem.

Messages In This Thread