rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why I refuse to do cold approach until I looksmax myself

Why I refuse to do cold approach until I looksmax myself

A friend of mine here in Toronto had an issue like this. His looks and charm (or lack thereof) were getting him shot down 100% of the time. He is South American, here only 2 yrs, his English was poor at best. Short, foreign, awkward, awful shape it was a death sentence in this city.

He started lifting, religously. His command of the English language improved so dramatically in such short order it was truely a sight to behold. He turned his endless frustration into discipline and confidence.

It was difficult, he dissapeared for weeks on end, but he kept pushing his mind and body. It was a huge hurdle, nowadays he helps young dudes at work get in shape, takes guys under his wing. Hes respected, he still gets shot down from time to time, however by the time he was "ready" to start getting back into it with girls again he didnt give a shit about girls anymore, he does well with chicks as a result of not caring. He is happy, self improvement and more importantly constant self improvement nevers let you down.

You cant buy, or steal, or negotiate for discipline and work ethic. You want it, or you dont want it. Simple as that.

Messages In This Thread