rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why I refuse to do cold approach until I looksmax myself

Why I refuse to do cold approach until I looksmax myself

For your case it's simple:

+ gym and muscles
+ r-select wardrobe and style - don't dress like the boyfriend, but a certain type
+ learn Game - most German men don't approach jack-shit - Daygame is good
+ wear lyft-shoes that might turn you into a 5'11 or 6'0 guy - The 6'1 GoodLookingLoser wears them to appear 6'3 simply because he noticed more women reacting to him when being taller in the US. Brad Pitt wears them, so who cares - if you appear better because of it, then why not?

Aside from that - you can always approach easier prey in certain locations - MILF bars and dancing courses frequented by MILFs.

Obviously looks always matter, but an ugly muscular guy with 9% bodyfat and massive Game is still attractive to a shit-ton of women and has after a time created a certain type so that women say: "He isn't attractive, but he has something...." Yeah - that ugly motherfucker acts good-looking and after a time it's backed up by the dozens of girls he fucked.

Messages In This Thread