rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why I refuse to do cold approach until I looksmax myself

Why I refuse to do cold approach until I looksmax myself

Quote: (01-07-2019 04:39 PM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  

Yes and no - many aspects go into that.

It depends whether you are fat or have a terrible haircut, terrible wardrobe.

Especially when you are overweight it pays to go into monk-mode and Nofap, go on an intermittent fasting keto-diet, study some Game and then start approaching when you look far better.

I made approaches when I looked my best and I did them when I had too many pounds on me. Most of my life I had a sixpack and I can tell you from experience - approaching girls when you are at least slim and muscular regardless of your basic looks - that is infinitely better.

Other aspects are relative really - and another point - when you have been always overweight and still somewhat successful with women - then it's obviously different, but obviously it's not your case.

This is solid advice.

I'm in a very similar predicament to the OP. Being overweight is not my problem; it's rather the fact that I'm naturally very skinny and am not especially tall (5'9") trying to daygame younger women in a city swimming with tall, muscular and high-status nordic-looking German guys. It's easy to tell yourself that looks don't matter much when you're young and with a good physique, but it's a different story when you don't have these things going for you. So, blowouts are pretty much the only response I get when I approach here, which has taken a big toll on my confidence in the past months, I don't mind admitting.

Notwithstanding the above, a younger hot-ish leggy German blonde did take my number shortly before Christmas that I cold approached and actually texted me to set up a date this week.

And here comes the curious part: I noticed that immediately prior to gaming her, I'd put on a bit of weight to the extent that I now visibly appear more fuller figured than before. Furthermore, I've also noticed other female interest since piling on a few pounds and hitting the weights again.

Although it's true that obtaining success with women for men is about more than just having good facial aesthetics and/or well-built physique, guys would be fooling themselves in thinking that there isn't a minimum looks threshold at play with 6+ women even when in possession of good game and that this threshold hasn't significantly increased in recent years due to the concomitant increase in women's dating options owing to social media platforms.

Messages In This Thread