rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

January 12, 2019: Happy Hour in Washington DC

January 12, 2019: Happy Hour in Washington DC

I'm doing a happy hour before I head back to Europe. The theme is "Just Bee Yourself".

[Image: attachment.jpg41003]   

Quote:Quote:

I’m throwing a happy hour on Saturday, January 12, 2019 in Washington, D.C. from 8 to 11pm. I will be wearing the official shirt of toxic masculinity, the bumblebee rugby, which I bought from H&M. You are encouraged to wear a bumblebee rugby or an equally toxic rugby shirt.

[Image: attachment.jpg41002]   

The meetup begins at 8pm at a Starbucks location that will be shared on my Twitter at 7pm on the day of the event (January 12, 2019). Between 8-8:30, I will personally tell you the location of a bar that we will move to at 8:30. You must arrive at the Starbucks by 8:30 to receive details of the bar venue since it will not be shared online. If you arrive at the Starbucks at 8:31, and don’t see me, you will miss the rest of the happy hour.

Both the Starbucks location and bar will be within walking distance of the Metro Center subway station. If there are unexpected happenings, I will share it on Twitter.

Read full details here: https://www.rooshv.com/just-bee-yourself-happy-hour

Messages In This Thread