rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bali

Quote: (01-14-2019 11:55 PM)achillesamz Wrote:  

I didnt find a thread specifically about Gili Trawangan, Indonesia.

Anybody have information about chances of notches in gili trawangan. I would be hitting up bali and gili during chinese new year(indonesian name i.e imlek). Hope jakarta holiday girls will visit bali for hoilday. I heard there is a jiggi boat party on wednesdays. So planning for 6th February boat party which costs 26usd for a guy and 19usd for a girl.
I have a average game level.

please share your experiences

Gili Trawangan is basically one big, continuous, debaucherous party filled with booze and drugs. 90% of girls there will be western backpackers and travelers. Same type of game you'd use in other SEA party destinations such as the Thai party islands. If this is your type of game, you can clean up there. Pretty high competition though and the place tends to turn into a sausage fest so strike early.

I've been to that boat party you mentioned. It's fun, but it was also a huge sausage fest when I went. It can be a hit or miss though, try to find out how many girls signed up for the particular day you want to go.

Jakarta girls definitely visit Bali for holidays, but you'll find less of them on Gili T, although they do go there sometimes. They generally consider it too far away if they're just visiting Bali for the weekend, for example.

Messages In This Thread