rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Steve Bannon Thread

Steve Bannon Thread

Quote: (04-10-2019 01:19 PM)911 Wrote:  

It boils down to "free trade" and outsourcing. As far the former, it seems that Trump, to his credit, has righted the ship, and Bannon gets it right too, see video titled "Bannon: We're at an economic war with China".

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-1...e-will-win

Copy/Paste from the Yang thread but relevant (the video below is Bannon mostly talking about the economic war with China - worth a watch):

If there is one thing I'm pretty happy with right now with regards to Trump, it's his management of China, their proxy North Korea, and all the interplay associated with those two when trying to get a badly needed trade deal AND a denuclearized NOKO.

China is cunning as hell about playing the long game and they are going to pull the rug from under most of the world in the future if other nations don't check their ass right now. I watched a great video with Bannon in Japan recently that someone else posted on the forum that really gets into the details and makes compelling arguments about how much of a real threat China is. It's worth watching the whole thing.

On a side note: He also talks about Trump and the campaign a bit. It's not strictly about China. One interesting thing he says to paraphrase: "Trump is an instrument for change, but he is a VERY imperfect instrument." -- If I had to guess, I'm sure Bannon saw in the first year what we are all seeing more clearly now with regards to Trump's shortcomings/Javanka/etc.

Messages In This Thread