rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is your opinion of welfare?

What is your opinion of welfare?

Quote: (02-10-2019 06:54 PM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  

Quote: (02-10-2019 06:42 PM)zigZag Wrote:  

Ultimately the problem with you is that you see "Companies and employers" as abstract entities. They aren't people to you... they are just entities there where you punch in and get money from... and that's the issue why you hold your hateful views towards them. You don't see them as people. This is typical mentality of communists.

Oh please. Get outta here with your moralizing and your pop psychology. You think these companies think of me or anyone else as anything other than a pissant? A job is a transaction. I provide a service and you pay me. I bet you anything the average CEO has more contempt for his employees than vice versa. The days of guys like Henry Ford and Carnegie are long gone.

How many business owners do you know? How many CEOs? As i said you have a lot of opinions on stuff you are ignorant about. I know quite a few CEOs and Business owners. In fact a few of my brothers own businesses. It's NOTHING like you have in your mind. It reminds me of feminists screaming about how women were literally slaves oppressed and couldn't do anything before feminism.

Companies see workers are resources. They are trying to provide a good or service to a customer. Workers are the means to that end. Nothing more. Nothing less. Some owners are really nice. Some are assholes. That's just how it is with people. But no one should be coerced into anything. Which is what the minimum wage is.

Yes a job in a transaction. Yet you don't see any agency in the worker. If a boss is bad the worker can quit. If it's a transaction why would you want to control the price the worker can charge for their labor? It seems the worker can decide what to work for on their own right? So why would we need to have "A liveable wage" If it's two people negotiating something? Why not let workers and companies decide what their wage will be in negotiations?

As i said dude You genuinely seem to hate business people. It's not pop psychology BS... Just that's how you come off. Maybe you don't. But that's how you come off to me.

Messages In This Thread