rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Question for Scandinavian guys

Question for Scandinavian guys

In the United Stats we have a strong feminist establishment without much in the way of a men's rights counterpoint. There are anti-feminist bloggers like me and small men's rights sites but nothing that even begins to match what the feminists have.

I feel that Scandinavia is farther along with feminism than we are, to the point where even gender is being seen as a gray area instead of a black and white biological construct. Are there strong anti-feminist organizations in your country trying to push back this "progress"? Are there lots of sites like mine or Roissy in your native language that tries to call out all the bullshit? Do you feel that there is a rising movement or backlash against feminism, or does everyone swallow what's going on there?

I get the impression that Scandinavian men are not fighting back, and just going along for the ride.

Messages In This Thread