rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What are the odds of a Russian girl in a club being a prostitute?

Quote: (01-03-2019 03:23 PM)dildor Wrote:  

I'd argue that she'd react the same way even is she wasn't a pro... Being a cheap ass and not buying her drinks is an easy way to deter a Russian women - prostitute or not [Image: biggrin.gif]

Quote: (01-03-2019 06:12 AM)JohnQPublic Wrote:  

Quote: (01-02-2019 07:54 AM)818 Wrote:  

Thoughts?

It also depends on what country you're in. In the US it's hard for the Russian girl to get a visa if she has no education, is not a student and is young and hot. That doesn't mean there are zero, but it cuts down the odds. I meet Russian girls about half the time I'm in Vegas but not one was ever a pro. I think it's similar in the UK. Go over to Dubai and I think the odds are greatly increased because it's easy for them to go there and maybe the potential for a good job is much less than in some place like London. In EU countries I don't think it's so hard for them to get in and it's easy to go on a short money-making trip, so odds would be higher than in the US. Ditto that for EU countries where 2nd tier russian girls might go to prey on guys who thought they were in a poosy paradise but missed by a few years.

All in all I agree with the above. If you have any doubts, just don't buy her any drinks and see how long she hangs around. If she's a pro she's not going to waste time with you if she thinks you aren't going to pay.

Yeah probably. That's why the guy told OP to live a little bit. But if you are sceptical, this will work. Might also kill off any other HB russian too. Not sure the cure is worse than the problem.

Messages In This Thread