rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female and male friends implied that I was ugly

Female and male friends implied that I was ugly

The only "natural" I ever met in my life was a funny ass chubby dude from Fiji.
You wouldn't look twice at him on the street, he worked a mediocre job and drove a Honda civic. None of that mattered when it came time to hang out or party. Everyone that ever hung out with him never forgot his name because of his positivity, humor and confidence which rewarded him with a high level of respect from all the guys he hung out with. He was the first and only person to make me question my perspectives on Hypergamy when I saw how everyone (guys and girls) was drawn to him. And this was in Long Beach, CA mind you, one of the most vapid, shallow places on earth.

He was always upbeat, had funny ass dance moves and killed with the most random snapchat shit you've ever seen. All he needed to get going was a beer or two. He never drank too much, got sloppy, angry, aggressive or serious. For him, going out meant an opportunity to be random, spontaneous, and do shit that was funny for him, regardless of what the yuppy crowd looking on might think. To this day I still remember what it was like to party with him and the vibes he gave off - a real idol for anyone looking to make a change in their social lives.

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Messages In This Thread