rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female and male friends implied that I was ugly

Female and male friends implied that I was ugly

Quote: (01-01-2019 01:23 PM)Day Game Bang Wrote:  

OP is from Portugal, I believe? Look at your country's hero / international spokesperson: Cristiano Ronaldo.

CR7 has maximized his looks by being in top physical condition. Go to the gym and have a good diet.

I am also from Portugal, and certainly not like Cristiano Ronaldo. I told OP in other thread to get new friends, I will repeat myself here. That is childish talk among a group of supposedly grown up people.

OP has my number and I am open to meet him for a sincere opinion. I have helped many guys in my circle of people... People just have to be ready or ask me to put them in the line of fire.

And yeah...dating dynamics suck in Portugal if you stick to Portuguese women. Plenty of foreigners around in the major cities. Also Portuguese social groups mostly suck. What you need is like minded guys, even if they have their own circles. You can get them in combat sports, or other expat guys also.

Plus social groups are overrated. The same girls passed around by the same guys...that is just stupid little village mentality.

What you need is to be the outsider in several social groups. Who everybody wants to hang around with, but is busy most of the times with other groups/activities.

Messages In This Thread