rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female and male friends implied that I was ugly

Female and male friends implied that I was ugly

I spent the new years eve with some friends (both males and females, some were couples).

During the conversation within the group, some topics came up and it was implied that all the other males that were in the group were more attractive than me, this was implied by both males and females.

Where I live my looks are not the best to stand out or are considered the best. Still, I think I have some good features in my face and I am average height where I live, and average among my male friends.

I just recently started a business right now so my focus is not that much girls right now but still... I look almost the best I can right now and the past few months, good hygiene, nice body and athletic, full head of hair with a trendy haircut, no noticeable thing that could put me down etc...

I just cant figure it out, why even putting the most work and being average, I cant land a average girl, unless I travel abroad and in the right places.

It just beats me. Its not the lack of girlfriend, but more like the lack of genuine interest from most females I've been around. I do get some matches on tinder and they are more or less but I still just feel like Im an outcast and some of my friends that told me that I was worse looking than xyz are not that "good looking" themselves, neither the xyz.

I also see a trend where most girls just prefer very skinny guys over a very decent athletic build with the right amount of muscle.

I wont post a pic of me here, but can you tell me what you think it might be wrong with my look? Im also not afraid of talking and approaching so thats not the thing.

Messages In This Thread