rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman kills herself after boyfriend dies in car crash

Woman kills herself after boyfriend dies in car crash

Quote: (01-01-2019 05:57 PM)Brother Abdul Majeed Wrote:  

snipped because of forum etiquette

I'm not terribly worried about "being welcome at your table". I can't think of anything more tedious than being "at a table" with a melodramatic, overwrought little bitch who has the sensibilities of a teenage SJW.

You know nothing about me, yet you create a scenario in your head about who I might be and you run with it. Are you going to "punch a Nazi" next?

As well as being a little bitch, you're a spavined buffoon.

Did you need to quote that whole wall of text to write a five-sentence screed in response?

Re: OP the only tragedy I see that guy who died: Man or woman, suicide is cowardly and weak act and I feel nothing but digust toward them (only exception is uncurable, terminal illnesses). If there's such a place as Hell I hope all suicides go there and are forced to relive, re-see, or re-enact the situation that prompted them to take their lives for all eternity, except they can't escape it by killing themselves this time.

We only have one life, as far as we know, and some people want to end it because they're upset? Pathetic: Talk to your pastor, a family member, a friend to deal with the grief. Nothing in life is that bad that ending your life is preferable to dealing with it.

Condolences to the young man's family and loved ones but nothing of value was lost when the girl died.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Messages In This Thread