rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anglo girls' lack of social skills/want to be approached[Abstract discussion thread]

Anglo girls' lack of social skills/want to be approached[Abstract discussion thread]

I can't agree with the sentiment that Anglo girls are non-slutty, and at least in the case of NZ, most discriminatory.

Anglo girls have the highest notch counts of any girl and in NZ I see decent looking girls with guys that are relatively unattractive and/or losers all the time. Not at all what redpill keyboard jockeys say about value and shit.

Basically if you're in the social circle you're in like Flynn almost no matter how horrible you are and otherwise you're out almost no matter how good.

Also in NZ no one approaches anyone ever(roughly speaking). So it isn't that. In fact I believe I might be fucked over because of that(Anglo thinks/violation of expectation "who is this dude that's forcing me to be social?", instead of "oh, just another pickup/approacher trying his luck")

Messages In This Thread