rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Easy jobs I can get with a banking and finance degree?

Easy jobs I can get with a banking and finance degree?

Quote: (12-28-2018 11:28 AM)Hypugamy Wrote:  

Any job paying any kind of decent money seems to be generally hyper-competitive and saturated at the moment. Like was said, accounting and bank-telling are easy to get into, but what the point if no money?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZbm3GI3Lds

The easiest high paying gig in the world must be a Desk Jockey in the Armed Forces. Because you don't have to deal with hierarchical bullshit nor drama (and government will never dick you around on pay or pension and job security will be insane). Sure this guy is an officer but a lot of the people he works with are Sergeants doing similar stuff.

This guy probably gets $80,000 + free housing + dormitory style food just for making a few PowerPoints per day. And gets to fuck around at the Gym during work hours.
Sounds like he's winning in life to me.

I think the runner up for "lazy people" are probably Oil Field jobs that aren't physically exhausting. Stuff like the Homer Simpson style jobs like Process Technicians in control rooms or people whose job is to watch diagnostic machines.

Messages In This Thread