rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I have a long dryspell--I'm breaking this streak!

I have a long dryspell--I'm breaking this streak!

Quote: (03-02-2019 10:32 PM)cruzinV Wrote:  

Have any of the numbers you gotten lead to dates? I know some guys get a lot of numbers but they never lead to anywhere.

No. I got several numbers that were probably good, but I didn't bother following up. I figured it would be better to just write them off, and game better the next time and escalate. All things considered, I don't have the time try to close leads by text. It's too much effort for me. Anyway, if I were going to try to close numbers, it would be better if I had gotten them by daygame, because there is less flaking. But, I have not been daygaming.

Quote: (03-03-2019 01:41 AM)Not a Second Hander Wrote:  

OP you're getting a rep point from me for seizing life by the balls and putting in effort.

Some general short and long term suggestions.

1. You've mentioned you look similar to your wingman looks and height wise and that both of you are getting IOI's. He's pulled 7 girls while you've pulled none. Ask him for brutally honest feedback. No sugarcoating. Oftentimes, others are better at seeing our weaknesses than ourselves. Ask him for the 3 biggest turnoffs he has seen in you. Gamewise or general character wise. In my case, it was moving around the club too much. Made me look desperate and friendless.

2. Be systematic in your application of game tools. Master one or two tools or principles per month or so. For 4 weeks work on a non-chalant/relaxed but positive attitude and nothing else. Once you have that internalized work on sincerity for example. Let that marinate and then tinker with other stuff.

Knowledge is one thing, applied knowledge is another. You seem to have all this game "knowledge" which will unfortunately just rot as useless information if you're not systematic about it's application.

3. You mentioned that you're a "rootless cosmopolitan". I can see that from your writing. You seem all over the place full of restless energy. I believe you need principles, boundaries some sort of anchor in life to help you deeply relax.

4. Get a social circle. Girls evaluate men through their social circles. An ugly guy surrounded by a mixed group of men and women enjoying himself looks much more intriguing than the in-shape and good looking dude running around the bar alone.

A social circle is also the easiest way for a man to smash girls out of his league. A social circle keeps a man mentally healthy.

Only Americans seem to have this idea that a single man can shoulder the weight of the world on his own. You're not Atlas, you need good people in your life.

Good job though man and keep at it. Never give up and when life hammers you down, get back up, spit in the Devils face and dare him to respond.

1. Yeah my wing hasn’t been gaming much anymore, he has a pussy pipeline—literally— now so I haven’t gamed in about two weeks. I will ask the next time we meet up. I suspect he’s gonna tell me that I need to relax, and be less urgent about approaching sets on any given night out… He may have already told me that.

2. Ok.

3. Yes, I am pretty restless. I don’t know what to do about it other than to workout and not drink to excess.

4. My social circle is really weak. When I’m not working I’m gaming or drinking or working out. And that’s it.

Thanks for the encouragement man.

Messages In This Thread