rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I have a long dryspell--I'm breaking this streak!

I have a long dryspell--I'm breaking this streak!

-Wake up exhausted from my boring ass job. "Well at least I'm not in a third world shithole", I tell myself.
-Pump myself up on the way to work, knowing that daygame or nightgame will happen today, and I have a new shot at success.
-The landscape is littered with fast food restaurants and big ass pickup trucks. Resign myself to the fact that I'm eating fast food because I'm too tired to manage anything else for lunch.
-Skip out of lunch real quick, and drive briskly to libtard starbucks, telling myself it's maybe a place I can game. Grab a coffee with a giftcard, I would never give them a dollar of my own money. As I'm scoping out the college-aged girls studying here, think: shit, this is really my only option in 2019. Get chatted up by some old dude. Probably the highlight of my day, because at least not everyone is living an atomized life ruled by tech overlords in Cuckafornia. Make mental note to come back to game at starbucks with my giftcard, keeping in mind I can also am not obligated to buy anythingbecause of the massive political correctness that pervades every corporate virtue-signalling chain now.
-Finish a 10 hour shift and fight weariness on the way home. Stuff myself with processed food just trying to get some energy for inevitable nightgame.
-Put on my nicest clothes realizing no-one cares, everyone is all-consumed by their smartphones.
-Wing calls and fight drowsiness to get to the club.
-Arrive at college night realizing I'm no longer in college, and that I have nothing in common with most zoomers.
-Take large pulls off my Juul because smoking is no longer socially acceptable-- a pale imitation of the real thing; at least I'm an ironic Ecig smoker.
-Can't drink because it's the poison of the masses and it pacifies me. No wonder there is a massive push to legalize marijuana by the power brokers.
-Barely able to keep myself standing up, approach a 3-set with wing following. Use an observational opener, make every effort to be friendly, push through mild disinterest, still fall flat. Eject.
-Place is too loud, and I have no business being here. Should have daygamed.
-Wing opens set in Scottish accent, get interest. Don't really have an opinion on the accent, women have short attention spans and we'll probably get blown-out anyway. Within minutes disinterest. This could continue all night.
-Leave because wing wants backup for tinder date a strip club. Shake head.
-Arrive at strip club, because I want to see this shit go down. Tinder match (stripper) approaches.
-They go home within 10 minutes. Decide I'm getting wing's input on my Tinder even though I can see the mismatch between him and all his tinder matches... I guess this is how things go in 2019--massive hypergamy on the part of women.
-Realize the country is falling apart slowly, don't even bother turning on the tv. The internet is subjugated too, not worth the effort. Will be an even bigger problem when an EMP hits and everyone is starving.
-There is some solace to be found in god, thinking of going to church on sunday, but there are no potential wives to be found at church, much less a good message. Christian Chad already took the church's women. Wouldn't go to church anyway because most all the American ones are cucked in terms of theology or politics.
-Write up approach log, and hope the going is better tomorrow.
-Hope I manage my way through this American Hellscape, finding a wife and having kids before shit really does go nuclear.

Messages In This Thread